There isn’t one of us that wouldn’t love to enjoy food and drinks without consequences. Usually when we spot our ‘’love handles’’ and ‘’beer bellies’’, we know we overindulged.
Smacked by reality, we start with countless pushups, often to no avail. The only way to get rid of this fat is to double down on our efforts to eat right and exercise for definition of abdominals.
Increased calorie burn out is possible only with change of habits.
A few advices on how to do it without exercise:
- More fibre – it doesn’t do magic when it comes to burning fat, but it gives us a prolonged feeling of fullness (satiety). That’s why half of your plate should be veggies.
- Drink green tea – research shows it is rich in antioxidants which help speed up fat burning process.
- Hot tub relaxation – an hour of this burns 140 calories, as much as half an hour of brisk walking.
- Sleep naked – this way your body burns fat, in order to keep your regular body temperature. Sleeping naked increases number of brown fat cells. Unlike regular white fat, which stores calories, brown fat cells burn energy and produce heat.
- Spring cleaning – do you know that an intensive two hour home cleaning burns unbelievable 600 calories?
All in all, a permanent weight loss and fat burn is possible only by change of habits. All above mentioned speed up that process.